Finance & Warranty
In association with Key Motor Finance we are pleased to offer a range of financial options for the purchase of your car.
They are part of Santander Consumer Finance which ensures competitive rates and second to none customer service.
As we offer their finance products through our dealership you can give us a call or visit our showroom and we can arrange your finance by getting a decision in minutes.
They are experts in motor finance and have been helping people buy vehicles for more than 25 years.
Working in partnership with our dealership they specialise in financing used vehicles.
The motor finance side of their business was founded in 1988 and are now a leading, independent, point of sale finance company with a successful reputation within the motor finance industry.
Customer Protect Warranty is my Dealer Guarantee and available from 3 to 12 months with payouts ranging from £300 to £1000 per claim.
Most vehicles except non UK specification imports and modified / tuned versions are able to have this warranty applied including those over eight years old.
The list below will give a good idea of the scope of Customer Protect's dealer guarantee cover:
- The rocker assembly, including hydraulic followers.
- Inlet and exhaust valves (not burnt valves).
- Springs and guides.
- Cylinder head (not cracks, de-coking or porous heads).
- Cylinder head gasket (except skim).
- Push rods.
- Camshaft and followers.
- Timing gears and chains (excluding tensioners and connected electrical devices).
- Oil pump.
- Pistons and rings.
- Cylinder bores (excluding cracked or porous bores).
- Con rods.
- Gudgeon pins and bearings.
- Crankshaft and bearings.
- Inlet manifold.
- Flywheel and ring gear.
- Timing belts are included provided that the last due change of belt has taken place.
- Internal gears.
- Synchromesh hubs.
- Bearings, bushes and transfer gears (excluding oil leaks).
- Internal shafts.
- Brake bands.
- Valve block.
- Oil pump.
- Bearings and bushes.
- Drive plate and transfer gears (excluding oil leaks).
- Torque Converter
- Failure of any internal mechanical parts.
To name but a few - more details of the cover offered can be found in the Gold Cover brochure linked below: